Okki Nokki RCM Warranty Terms
Okki Nokki RCMs are backed by the added security of our 1-year warranty, where indicated. In the USA, Okki Nokki warranties are honored by the USA importer/distributor, VANA Ltd. We warrant that your Okki Nokki will be free from functional defects under normal household use and if cared for according to the care and maintenance instructions indicated in the manual during the warranty period. Please note that the warranty period begins on the date of fulfillment to the original end-user purchaser. Each product has a unique warranty period, which can vary per model and/or the retailer it is purchased from. Minor imperfections and slight color variations may be considered normal. This warranty excludes damage to the product from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, excessive use in a commercial establishment, or acts of God.
In the unlikely event that your product becomes defective during the warranty period, we will, at our discretion, provide replacement parts for your product. If your product requires repair, VANA will provide a complimentary repair service, less the cost of shipping. Cost of shipping is borne by the end-user. If your product cannot be repaired, we will either replace it with the same model, or, if unavailable, refund the purchase cost.
The following conditions apply to our warranty terms, but not limited to:
- A copy of your dated proof of purchase may be required prior to any claims under our warranty.
- Should your product require repair, it MUST be shipped in its original boxes using the manufacturer-supplied packing materials. Replacement packing may be available for purchase in the event of loss.
- Your Okki Nokki has been designed for use with authorized accessories and replacement parts. This warranty expressly excludes any defects or damages caused by accessories, replacement parts, and repair or refurbishment services other than those authorized by VANA Ltd.
- Replacement parts will not extend the period of the warranty.
- This warranty is applicable to private residential customers only, and it does not apply to retailers and commercial establishments.
- This warranty is not limited to a specific number of uses, but only limited to within the warranty period from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty is valid only for units bought in the USA and sold by VANA Ltd or an authorized reseller
The following are not covered by our warranty, but not limited to:
- Normal wear and tear — including dents and scratches that occur over time.
- Misuse, abusive use, or intentional damage to the product. This includes failure to regularly drain the machine.
- Commercial use.
- Accidental damage to the product.
- Modifications or alterations to the product.
- Incorrect operation, installation or non-compliance with the product’s set up guide.
- Use with incorrect voltage or non-standard batteries.
- Non-original parts
- Vermin or insect infestation.
- Hard-water scale build up.
- Prolonged periods of dampness or condensation.
- Exposure to extreme heat or cold, or outside weather.
- Product demonstrations.
- Loss or theft of the product.
- Thrown away parts or products.
- All incidental or consequential damages that result from user mishandling or use of the product other than in its intended capacity.
- Product purchased is pre-owned, refurbished by a non-authorized retailer, “As-Is” or new and/or purchased from unauthorized retailers. This may include, but is not limited to, some third party sellers on eBay and Amazon marketplaces. Sellers on online marketplaces may be authorized resellers. If you are unsure whether your retailer is authorized to sell Okki Nokki products with warranty coverages, please contact tech support.
- Costs associated with the maintenance, adjustment and installation of the product.
- Dissatisfaction with the product.
VANA Ltd. is providing this warranty in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied.
VANA is not liable for incidental or consequential damages.
Liabilities arising out of, or relating to the use, or inability to use the product or other consequential liabilities, are limited to the amount actually paid by the purchaser.
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of such damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights.
You may also have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
How to make a warranty claim:
Please visit our Tech Support page and submit a service inquiry, including the following
- a photo showing the entire product
- at least one photo of the fault (in some cases a video is better)
- a proof of purchase, clearly showing the purchase date
These photos are essential, and will allow us to handle your claim quickly and efficiently.
Register your product:
By taking just a few short minutes to register your machine, you can enjoy quicker service and more efficient support. To register, click here.
VANA may offer, for a flat fee, a repair service for machines whose warranty has expired. Replacement parts may be available for purchase for machines whose warranty has expired. Should you find your product in need of service, please contact tech support.